1/20/14

Co Washing (aka Wen) for those who aren't familiar

So I've fallen in love recently.  I started cowashing my hair because it was literally falling off and pieces were just snapping off.  So I went to Sally Beauty Supply and ventured out to two Coconut Cowashes they have that were on sale for the month of January.  As I am CoWash and Eden Body Works CoWash.   AMAZING!!!  My hair has never felt better and after 2 weeks of using it my hair has finally stopped breaking off.  The best part is that it actually cleans the hair.  If your hair is greasy then just use a clarifying shampoo once a week or so but I promise you won't regret trying these products.  Not only that but it's WAY cheaper than Wen and my hair liked it better.  After cowashing I following with EDEN Body works All natural Leave in.  So far so good!  Go try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment